Dust, Pollution, Weather, Junk food & most importantly age, all these can take quite a toll on your skin. There are just so many skin issues to deal with –
- Sagging skin
- Dark spots
- Dark circles
Everyone wants a soft, smooth and glowing Skin. Unfortunately, most of us have to put up with not one, but multiple skin problems. Fortunately, we have Ayurvedic remedies for glowing skin that offer noticeable results without side effects.
Young or Old, Everyone seems to have Skin problems
Youngsters have to deal with excess Sebum production, which ends up blocking the skin pores, resulting in acne and eventually, scars. As we age, the collagen production in our skin takes quite a beating – that is the reason why enough new skin cells are not produced, in turn leading to skin problems.
Ayurveda may have a solution for your skin problems. For the uninitiated, Ayurveda blames skin troubles on ‘dosha’ imbalance.
The Dosha-Skin connection
• Vata Skin – Dry, Flaky, Ages faster.
• Pitta Skin – Sensitive (flares up easily), Prone to Freckles and Moles.
• Kapha Skin – Oily, Prone to Pimples, Blackheads and enlarged Pores, but ages Slower.
• Combination Skin – Combines the problems of any two or all the three doshas.
Get a Glowing Skin the Ayurvedic way
With constant exposure to sun, pollution and dust, skincare has become indispensable to our daily routine.
In today’s beauty-conscious world, skincare has become as important and fundamental as maintaining personal hygiene. And in our quest for highly ambitious beauty goals(thanks to social media), we tend to use mainstream cosmetic products that are full of chemicals and ingredients we know nothing about. But those who have suffered the ill effects of these chemicals often go back to using and recommending Ayurvedic herbs for glowing skin – just like our ancestors who walked the earth hundreds and thousands of years ago.
Health Daughter Swarnamukhi Face Cream could just be a natural solution to most of your skin problems. It can be used daily to nourish the skin as it mainly accelerates the formation of new Skin Cells. And if you are looking for an effective Ayurvedic treatment for pigmentation on the face, this cream is highly recommended for you.
What makes this face cream so special that people are giving up their cosmetic products in its favour? The short answer is: this face cream is formulated with natural herbs that target multiple skin concerns. It’s no longer a well-guarded secret. In fact, Kerala Ayurveda’s mission is to allow more and more people to benefit from this cream and feel confident in their own skin as they see noticeable improvements.
Swarnamukhi Face Cream combines the benefits of:
- Fresh Aloe Vera Juice – Powerhouse of Natural Anti-oxidants that Stimulates Skin Cell Production.Commonly used in the Ayurvedic treatment for pimples and black marks.
- Kanaka Thailam – Traditional, time-tested beauty recipe that Improves Skin Texture and protects Skin Tissues against Free Radicals, provides Natural Glow to the Skin, and acts as a Comprehensive Complexion Toner.
- And Saffron – Ideal Rejuvenating and Skin lightening agent that protects the Skin against Discoloration, Age Spots, Fine Lines and Sun Spots. Saffron provides Fairness and Radiance to the Skin.It is also used as the primary ingredient in the Ayurvedic treatment for pigmentation on skin.
In a nutshell, Swarnamukhi Face Cream helps improve the Skin Texture, reduce Fine Lines and restore the elasticity of the Skin.You can also use this Ayurvedic cream for pimples and dark spots. If you have oily skin, try out Swarnamukhi Face Pack in combination with the cream for better results.
So, get ready for a youthful-looking Skin that Glows.
Additional Ayurvedic tips for glowing skin
Apart from using Ayurvedic supplements for glowing skin, making simple adjustments to your diet and lifestyle can slow down ageing and gradually cause skin imperfections to diminish.
One way is to use Ayurvedic home remedies for glowing skin, such as turmeric paste, honey-tomato face mask, oat-honey scrub, etc.
Increasing your water intake and engaging in moderate-to-intense workouts can also give you a lasting glow.
So, get ready for a youthful-looking Skin that Glows. And feel free to share these Ayurvedic beauty tips for glowing skin with people you care about.