Baidyanath Ayurved Agastya Haritaki
About Baidyanath Ayurved Agastya Haritaki
Shree Baidyanath Agastya Haritaki is an Ayurvedic medicine primarily useful in respiratory problems, common cough, cold, and hiccups. Baidyanath Agastya Haritaki has more than 30 ingredients, Haritaki, Bael, Shankhapushpi, Shalparni, Prishnaparni, Badi Kateri, Choori Kateri, etc. which provide more other benefits like useful in indigestion, loss of appetite, IBS, general debility. Baidyanath Agastya Haritaki, cumulatively helpful in balancing Vata, Pitta, and Kapha doshas.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Ayurved Agastya Haritaki
Some of the ingredients used in Baidyanath Ayurved Agastya Haritaki are as follows:
Shalparni helps to reduce Ama due to its Ushna (hot) potency. It also has Vata balancing property and thus gives relief from the symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis like pain and swelling in the joints.
- Badi Kateri
- Chhoti Kateri
- Kaunch Beej
- Pippala Mool
- Pushkar Mool
Benefits of Baidyanath Ayurved Agastya Haritaki
Some of the benefits of Baidyanath Ayurved Agastya Haritaki are enumerated here as follows:
- Useful in chronic respiratory problems
- Helps to ease breathing, reduce chest congestion, reduce attacks of asthma
- Improves digestion and sharpens immune response in the body against microbes
- It also acts as a respiratory tonic and provides strength to the lungs.
How to use Baidyanath Ayurved Agastya Haritaki
To get the best results out of Baidyanath Ayurved Agastya Haritaki, follow the given instructions:
- To be taken as mentioned on the label or as directed by the physician.
Precautions to be taken while using Baidyanath Ayurved Agastya Haritaki
Some of the steps to be taken for safety while using Baidyanath Ayurved Agastya Haritaki are:
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended usage.
- Do not use if any underlying condition exists.
- For external use only.
- This product is not intended to cure or prevent any diseases.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.