Baidyanath Ayurved Shatavari Tablets
About?Baidyanath Ayurved Shatavari Tablets
Baidyanath Shatavari Tablets are an all-around tonic and rejuvenating that can be given to a person of any type, males or females, youngsters, or elders. It tones, cleanses, nourishes, and strengthens the female reproductive organs and so is traditionally used for PMS, Amenorrhea, Dysmenorrhoea, menopause, and pelvic inflammatory helps to increase lactation and normalize the uterus and the changing hormones. Baidyanath Shatavari is a cooling, calming, nourishing, and purifying herb that gives strength to the female reproductive organs. Especially in women, it serves as a tonic for normalizing the change of hormones during menstrual cycles as well as different stages of pregnancy. Men can use it as a rejuvenating tonic that energizes the body and gives it renewed vitality.
Ingredients of?Baidyanath Ayurved Shatavari Tablets
Some of the ingredients used in Shatavari Tablets?are as follows:
Shatavari is also known as Asparagus racemosus. It?s a member of the asparagus family. It?s also an adaptogenic herb. Adaptogenic herbs are said to help your body cope with physical and emotional stress
Benefits of Baidyanath Ayurved Shatavari Tablets
Some of the benefits of Shatavari Tablets are enumerated here as follows:
- Shatavari supports women through every stage of their lives, helps to regulate menstrual cycles, manage PMS symptoms, alleviate menstrual cramps, and control the amount of blood lost
- Baidyanath Shatavari tablets are helpful in reducing the free-radical skin damage that leads to wrinkles
- It may help with fluid retention and uncomfortable bloating often suffered before a period
- Intake of Shatavari powder improves the production of breast milk in lactating women
- Shatavari is very effective in preventing gas formation in the alimentary canal which further reduces the abdominal distension
- It is rich in natural dietary fibers; it helps in preventing obesity by reducing overeating
Dosage of Baidyanath Ayurved Shatavari Tablets
To get the best results out of Shatavari Tablets, follow the given instructions:
- 1-2 tablets twice daily with water or as directed by the physician.
Precautions to be taken while using Baidyanath Ayurved Shatavari Tablets
Some of the steps to be taken for safety while using Shatavari Tablets are
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Kindly consult your physician before you use it.
- Do not exceed the recommended usage.
- Do not use if any underlying condition exists.
- This product is not intended to cure or prevent any diseases.
Additional information regarding Baidyanath Ayurved Shatavari Tablets
- The colour of the product may vary due to screen resolution or camera settings.
- Keep it in a dry and cool place, away from direct sunlight.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.