About Baidyanath Basant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta)
Basant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta) is an ayurvedic remedy for high temperature, general fatigue, weakness after or any ?disease such as tuberculosis or heart diseases. Vasant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta) has action on splenomegaly , liver disease, malaria, productive cough, nervine weakness, cervicitis and other uterus infections and ?headache.
Ingredients Baidyanath Vasant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Svarna Bhasma ? Gold Bhasma
- Mukta Bhasma ? Bhasma of Pearl
- Maricha ? Pepper ? Piper nigrum
- Kharpara ? Rasaka
- The above combination is ground with lemon juice.
- Parada ?? Purified and processed Mercury
- Gandhaka ? Purified and processed Sulphur
- Vyosha ? Pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Tamra bhasma ? Copper bhasma
- Ayas Bhasma ? Iron Bhasma
Uses & Indications of Baidyanath Basant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta)
Helfpul during high temperature and related symptoms. However, if your body temperature is 99 ? or lower than 99 ?, your health care provider will not reckon it as high temperature, but if you will feel weakness in the body, then the Vasant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta) Ras is the choice of drug for you.
Vasant Malti Ras is used for anemia associated with excessive uterine bleeding or internal loss of blood due to any underlying cause. It contains zinc as main mineral. Researches show that zinc is an essential mineral for the stimulation of RBCs formation. It is also helpful for the production of erythropoietin hormone secreted by kidneys (interstitial fibroblasts). Ayurvedic physicians have used Vasant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta) since medieval times and have helped thousands of patients suffering from obstinate anemia.
Vasant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta) is an ayurvedic medicine, which can be used in tuberculosis to boost Body’s defense mechanism against infection of person .It may be an expensive medicine, but results may be better than conventional T.B. medicines in resistant tuberculosis.
Some people complaint that they are experiencing weakness like symptoms. ?In this condition, Basantmalini ras (gold) is a drug of choice along with parwal pisti. Some detoxifying medicines (ama-pachaka) should be used such ginger, vacha, trikatu etc.
Goiter occurs due to iodine deficiency. It is the enlargement of thyroid glands characterized by intense pain and difficulties in swallowing liquid or foods. Along with iodine supplement, use of Vasant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta) Ras may helps in fast recovery from symptoms and goiter.
If patient is suffering from typhoid ?or post treatment weakness due to typhoid, he can be prescribed with Basantmalini ras (gold) in combination of sitopaldi churna for Symptoms like weakness.
Dosage of Baidyanath Basant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Take 1 ? 2 tablets once or twice a day after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Precaution while using Baidyanath Basant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Use under clinical guidance.
- Try not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully while using the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
Additional Information regarding Baidyanath Basant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.