About Baidyanath Gulkand
“Gul” means rose and “Kand” means sweet. Thus, Gulkand is a sweet preserve made of rose petals. It can be called Rose Petals Jam, as well. Gulkand is native to India and Pakistan. An Ayurvedic tonic, Gulkand is one of the ingredients used in Paan – the traditional Indian mouth freshener and digestive. It is a fact that, like wine, it becomes better as it ages.Traditionally, gulkand is made from the rose petals of the desi, or the wild rose plant. However, due the predominance of the hybrid rose varieties, it is difficult to find the desi variety everywhere. Not to worry, Baidyanath Gulkand is all prepared from the rose petals of wild/desi rose.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Gulkand
- rose petals
Uses/Benefits of Baidyanath Gulkand
- It is a natural anti-aging treatment.
- rich in antioxidants
- acts as an energy booster.
- protects you from sun strokes, nostril bleeding and dizziness.
- Gulkand aids in heavy menstruation
- Gulkand is regarded as the health tonic that keeps your metabolism healthy and fit.
Dosage of Baidyanath Gulkand
As per consumption or as prescribed by your physician
Precautions?of Baidyanath Gulkand
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- If you have any medical condition, take consent of your doctor before using this product
- It should not be used by any person below 18 years of age
Additional Information regarding Baidyanath Gulkand
- Results may vary with the lifestyle and diet adopted
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the color of the product may slightly vary