About Baidyanath Hingwashtak Churna
Hingwashtak Churna (hinggastak churna,Hingastak Churna) is a herbal powdered ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of indigestion. Hingwashtak Churna mainly contains very safe and efficient herbal constituents.
Features of Baidyanath Hingwashtak Churna
Ingredients of Hingvastak Churna
- Shunthi(Zingiber officinale)
- Saindhav lavan(Rock salt)
- Kalimaricha(Black Pepper)
- Jira Safed(Cumin)
- Pippali(Piper longum)
- kala Jira(Black cumin)
- Ajwain(Carum couticum)
- Hingu(Asafoetida Resin)
Indication of Hingwashtak Churna
- Detention of wind in intestine
- Loss of Taste
Benefits of Baidyanath Hingwashtak Churna
- Hingwashtak Churna uses to Improves digestion power.
- Hingvastak Churna uses in the treatment of anorexia, indigestion etc.
- Hingvashtak Churna also used in the treatment of Vata imbalance and Vata related diseases like bloating, joint diseases etc.
- Hingvashtak Churna a good diet supplement in Rheumatoid arthritis.
General description for the dosage of Baidyanath Hingwashtak Churna
1 to 4 g to be taken before, with or after food depending on the ailment or as directed by physician.
precautions for Baidyanath Hingwashtak Churna
- In some patients, Hingwastak churna may cause stomach irritation.
- Since it contains salt, people with high BP, and kidney related diseases should take care.
- It is not advised to take the Hingwastak churna without medical advice.
- It can be given during lactation period of mother.
- It can be given to children in very low doses.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.