Kalmeghasava is an Ayurvedic medicine containing Kalmegha, Giloy, Rohitaka bark, Kutaj, Trikatu, Dhataki, Lauha Bhasma etc. It is useful in treatment of all sorts of fevers, chronic malaria, typhoid, jaundice and dropsy. It improv Haemoglobin level and digestive strength. Kalmeghasava has liver protective action and promotes proper functioning of liver and spleen.
Ingredients of Kalmeghasav
- Kalmegha Andrographis paniculata
- Giloy Tinospora cordifolia
- Saptparna Alstonia scholaris
- Kutki Picrorhiza kurroa,
- Karanj Pongamia pinnata,
- Kutaj Bark of Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Dhataki Woodfordia fruticosa
- Loha Bhasma Iron calx
- Shunti Dry Ginger
- Maricha/ Kali mirch Black pepper
- Pippali Long pepper
- Rohitaka Tecomella undulata
- Tej patta Cinnamomum tamala
- Dalchini Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Badi Elaichi (Amomum subulatum)
- Sharapunkha Tephrosia purpurea
- Aluva Aloe Vera
- Haritaki Terminalia chebula,
- Vibhitaki Terminalia bellirica
- Babul ki Chhal Acacia nilotic
Indications of Kalmeghasav
- It is useful in fever of all type. It improves liver-spleen function.
- It shows beneficial effect in jaundice, hepatitis, enlargement of liver-spleen, and other liver disorders.
- Kalmeghasav improves digestion and nourishes all Dhatu.
Dosage of Kalmeghasav
12-24 ml with equal amount of water after meals, twice a day, or as directed by physician.
Precautions Of Kalmeghasav
Kalmeghasav is not known to cause serious side effects. It is a pure, natural formula containing herbal ingredients. It does not contain any chemical constituents. Hence, it is safe to use. In some cases, patients may develop mild gastric complaints and loose motions. These side effects may occur if the medicine is administered in a very high dose. During pregnancy, it is best to avoid this / take this only under medical supervision. During lactation period, it can be taken in lower doses, based on doctor?s advice. Kalmeghasav calms Vata and Pitta. Store in a cool place in tightly closed amber coloured bottle, protect from light and moisture.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.