About Kasamrit Herbal
Kasamrit Herbal is a very well-researched 100% natural herbal supplement which is highly effective in asthma, common cold, asthmatic cough & bronchitis.
Ingredients of Kasamrit Herbal
Pipal (Ficus religosa)
- The bark extract has varying degrees of relaxant and spasmolytic effects on the amooth muscles and an anticholinegic action on the bronchial musculature.The content are glycosides,resins and traces of alkaloids.
Sonth (Zingiber officinale)
- The active principles gingerol dehydrogingerdione and gingerdion are record potent inhibitors of prostaglandin synthesis and confirms the mechanism of anti inflammatory effect.Antihistaminic effect has also been proven.
Nagarmotha (cyperus rotunuds)
- The extracts shows antipyretic,analgesic,antihistaminic and antiemetic activities.Smooth muscle relaxant activity has also been recorded.It also has anti ?bacterial activity.
Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- The crude drug extracts causes transient hypotensive effect which is partly inhibited by atropine. The resinous and crystalline fractions of leaf extract causes contraction of tracheal chain. The glucoalkaloids and steam extract after initial potentiation causes refractoriness to the constrictor responses of acetylcholine and histamine. Histamine releasing effects have been recorded.
Tulsi (occimum sanctum)
- The extract shows hypotensive activity and inhibited the smoothe muscle contraction induced by acetylcholine, carbachol and histamine. Protective action against histamine-induced bronchospasm has been recorded. Anti bacterial and anti-fungal activities are also present.
Talishpatra (Abies webbiana)
- The leaves content an essential volatile oil. It helps in expectoration by liquefying phlegm. It is useful in common cold, cough and asthma.
Kalimarich (Piper nigrum)
- Piperine, crystalline alkoloid present have shown CNS depressant activity alongwith antipyretic and analgesic activities.
- The bark contains cinnamaldehyde and eugenol. The extract is very useful in cough and cold and bronchitis.
Apamarg (Cinnamomum zelanicum)
- The seeds have saponin which have shown cardiac stimulant activity. The cardiotonic effect has been proved.
Goniari (Clerodendron phlomidis)
- The extract is useful in cough and cold .It is also very useful in cardiac tonic.
Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- It has an expectorant action due to the presence of the essential oil and as used as remedy for asthma.
Vasaka (Adhatoda Vasica)
- The active alkaloids-vasicine and its auto oxidation ?product-vasicinone have shown bronchodialatory and antihistaminic effects. The activity is coparable with theophylline. The leaf extract is used for the treatment of bronchitis and asthma. It relives cough and breathlessness.
- It is use for stebolize all the alkoloidespresents in the medicine. It also acts as a expectorant.
Tagar (Valeriana wallichii)
- The extract with enriched valepotriate content and velelrianic acid shows sedative activity along with control of cough and breathlessness
Indication of Kasamrit Herbal
- Allergic, infective, asthmatic cough
- Common and unproductive cough & cold
- Bronchitis, whooping cough
- Smoker?s cough, singer?s cough, Industrial cough
Doses of Kasamrit Herbal
1-2 teaspoonful thrice daily or as directed by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.