About Baidyanath Loha Bhasma
Loha Bhasma (Magnetic iron Calx) is an ayurvedic mineral-based medicine prepared from iron oxide. It is therapeutically useful in cases of iron deficiency anemia, jaundice, irritable bowel syndrome and hemolytic anemia. Baidyanath LOHA BHASMA is useful For Iron Deficiency, Anemia, Improves Immunity, Strength and Memory, Weakness.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Loha Bhasma
- Iron (Purified)
- Hingool churna
- Ghrit kumari ras
- Kulthi (Macrotyloma uniflorum) Decoction
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Jambul Tree Bark
Indication of Baidyanath Loha Bhasma
- Anti rheumatic
Loha Bhasma has following healing properties.
- Haematinic (increases hemoglobin levels)
- Hematogenic (helps in formation of red blood cells)
- Lowers bilirubin
- Fat Burner
Therapeutic Indications of Baidyanath Loha Bhasma
Loha Bhasma is useful in following diseases.
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Hemolytic anemia
- General debility
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Dosage & Administration
The dosage of ?Loha Bhasma is about 50 mg to 250 mg twice a day. Loha Bhasma dosage should not exceed from 500 mg per day.
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Overdosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating