About Mahalaxmivilas Ras
Mahalaxmivilas Ras is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. It contains Ayurvedic Bhasma of Swarn (Gold), Abhrak, Tamra, Vang, and other herbal ingredients. ?This Provides relief in excessive phlegm and respiratory ailments. It detoxifies body and gives strength to heart, lung, and intestine. Mahalaxmivilas Ras is indicated in tonsillitis, sinusitis, swelling of lymph nodes and throat disorders. When chronic condition, weakens the patient it is given with Mandura. Intake of this medicine gives cures all type of pain and debility. Ras Aushadhi (Parad containing medicine) are fast acting. They nourishes whole body and has tonic, aphrodisiac, rejuvenative, anti-aging, wound-healer, and antimicrobial effect.
Ingredients of Mahalaxmivilas Ras
- Vajrabhra churna Bhasma (Abhraka)
- Gandhaka Shuddha
- Vanga Bhasma
- Parada Shuddha
- Harital Shuddha
- Tamra Bhasma
- Jatikosha (Jatiphala)
- Vriddhadaruka bija (Vriddhadaruka)
- Svarna Bhasma
Indications Mahalaxmivilas Ras
- It improves immunity to fight infections.
- It gives strength and cures general debility caused by disease.
- It reduces phlegm and cures respiratory ailments.
- It is useful in various cardiovascular disorders.
- It supports proper functioning of heart, lungs and intestine.
- It gives relief in sinusitis, tonsillitis, throat diseases, heart diseases and intestinal diseases.
- It protects heart.
- Kasa (Cough)
- Pinasa (Chronic rhinitis/sinusitis)
- Rajayakshma (Tuberculosis)
- Amavata (Rheumatism)
- Vajikarana (Aphrodisiac)
- Gala Roga (Diseases of throat), lymphadenopathy
- Antra Vriddhi (Hernia)
- Kushtha (Diseases of skin), non-healing wounds
- Atisara (Diarrhoea)
- Prameha (Urinary disorders)
- Shlipada (Filariasis)
- Vrana (Ulcer)
- Nadivrana (Fistula)
- Bhagandara (Fistula-in-ano)
- Arsha (Hemorrhoids)
- Udara (Diseases of abdomen/ enlargement of abdomen)
- Raktavikara (Disorders of blood)
- Stri roga (Gynaecological disorders)
- Tvagroga (Skin disease)
- Nasa Roga (Disease of nose)
- Netraroga (Eye disorder)
- Mukha Roga (Disease of mouth)
- Shula (Colicky Pain)
Dosage of Mahalaxmivilas Ras
1 or 2 tablets twice a day preferably with lukewarm water
Precautions of Mahalaxmivilas Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous,
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.