About Maharasnadi Kadha
Maharasnadi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as ?Rasnadi Kwath, kashaya, kwatha etc. ?It has potent anti inflammatory benefits
Maharasnadi Kadha Ingredients
- Rasna ? Pluchea lanceolata
- Dhanvayasa ? Alhagi pseudalhagi
- Bala ? Sida cordifolia
- Erandamoola ? root of castor
- Devadaru ? Cedrus deodara
- Shati ? Hedychium spicatum
- Vacha ? Acorus calamus
- Vasa ? Adhatoda vasica
- Nagara ? Ginger
- Pathya ? Terminalia chebula
- Chavya ? Piper chaba
- Musta ? Cyperus rotundus
- Punarnava ? Boerhaavia diffusa
- Guduchi ? Tinospora cordifolia
- Vriddhadaru ? Argyria speciosa
- Shatapushpa ? Anethum sowa
- Gokshura ? Tribulus terrestris
- Ashwagandha ? Withania somnifera
- Prativisha ? Aconitum heterophyllum
- Kritamala ? Cassia fistula
- Shatavari ? Asparagus racemosus
- Krishna ? Long pepper
- Sahachara ? Barleria prionitis
- Kantakari ? Solanum xanthocarpum
- Dhanyaka ?? Coriander seed
- Brihati ? Solanum indicum
- Guggul – Comiphora mukul
Maharasnadi Kadha Indications
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Low back pain
- Degenerative changes of body.
Maharasnadi Kadha Benefits
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Improves functional efficiency of affected part
- Strength nerves
- Reduces stiffness of joints
- Improves appetite
- Safe, even if taken for long duration
Dosage For Maharasnadi Kadha
- The dose is 12 ? 24 ml, before food, at about 6 ? 7am and 6 ? 7 pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- While administering, it is usually given along with a gram of ginger, long pepper, Ajowan or Castor oil.
Precautions For Maharasnadi Kadha
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- ?Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.