About Baidyanath (Nagpur) Arshakuthar Ras
Baidyanath (Nagpur) Arshakuthar Ras is an alternative tonic and laxative for bowel problems. It justifies its name according to its work. It has Tamra and Dantis in it which helps in fixing the constipation and piles issues respectively. ?It is effective to alleviate pricking and burning sensation of anal region.
Benefits/Uses of Baidyanath (Nagpur) Arshakuthar Ras
- Has Astringent properties.
- Useful in anemia.
- Relieves constipation.
- Helpful in hemorrhoids .
Ingredients of Baidyanath (Nagpur) Arshakuthar Ras
- Surankanda (Elephant foot yam)
- Loha bhasma (Calx of Iron)
- Sehund (Euphorbia neriifolia?)
- Tankan bhasma (Borax)
- Vanshalochan (Bamboo Silica)
Dosage of Baidyanath (Nagpur) Arshakuthar Ras
- Take 1 to 2 tablets with water twice a day after meal or as advised by the physician.
Precautions to be taken while using Baidyanath (Nagpur) Arshakuthar Ras
- Self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains a heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine at a precise dose and for a limited period of time, as advised by the doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effects.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.