About Baidyanath (Nagpur) Avipattikar Churna
Baidyanath Avipattikar Churna is a combination of ayurvedic herbs recommended for gastrointestinal problems. It is a wonderful blend of natural traditional ayurvedic herbs that help in the acidity treatment. It consists of natural herbs that balances the pH of stomach and helps to relieve acidity. The natural herbs used in this natural product are believed to reduce the formation of acid in the stomach and helps in the hyperacidity treatment. It helps in complete digestion of the food and helps to prevent gas formation. Avipattikar Churna also helps in other digestive ailments such as constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, etc.
Ingredients of Baidyanath (Nagpur) Avipattikar Churna
- Sonth (dried ginger) Zingiber officinale
- Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum)
- Long Pepper (Piper Longum)
- Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan) Terminalia Chebula
- Bibhitaki (Bahera or Beleric Myrobalan) ? Terminalia Bellirica
- Amla (Amalaki or Indian Gooseberry) ? Emblica Officinalis
- Mustaka (Nut Grass) ? Cyperus Rotundus
- Vaividang (False Black Pepper) ? Embelia Ribes
- Green Cardamom ? Elettaria Cardamomum
- Tejpatta (Indian Bay Leaf) ? Cinnamomum Tamala
- Laung (Clove) ? Syzygium Aromaticum
- Nishoth (Turpeth) ? Operculina Turpethum
- Misri (candy sugar ? crystallized sugar lumps)
Benefits/Uses of Baidyanath (Nagpur) Avipattikar Churna
Baidyanath (Nagpur) Avipattikar Churna is useful in following conditions:-
- It helps in neutralizing the acid secretion in the stomach.
- Useful in Acid Dyspepsia and Indigestion.
- Helpful in Heartburn.
- Useful in Chronic Gastritis.
- Helpful in GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease).
- Promotes Kidneys & Urinary System.
- Useful in Difficulty in Micturition (Difficulty Passing Urine).
- Maybe helpful in Kidney Stones.
Dosage & Administration of Baidyanath (Nagpur) Avipattikar Churna
- Children-1 to 3 grams, Once a day with lukewarm water after food or as directed by your physician.
- Adults-3 to 6 grams, Twice a day with lukewarm water after food or as directed by your physician.
- Geriatric(above 60 yrs)-3 grams, Twice a day with lukewarm water after food or as directed by your physician.
Precautions of Baidyanath (Nagpur) Avipattikar Churna
- It is dangerous to take this medicine without prescription from an Ayurvedic doctor.
- Use under clinical guidance.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from the sight of children.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.