About Baidyanath Chandraprabha Bati
In Sarangadhar Samhita, Chandraprabha bati is used as potent formulation for urinary tract infections, urinary calculi, constipation, abdominal colic, dysuria, urinary obstruction, bloating and anemia.
Indications/Uses of Baidyanath Chandraprabha Bati
- Useful as a diuretic and renal calculi
- Useful in gonorrhoea, pruritis vulva, lumbago.
- It is effective in uterine troubles like amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea and menorrhagia in female Antacid and laxative Diaphoretic
Ingredients of Baidyanath Chandraprabha Bati
- Aconitum heterophyllum-Ativisha
- Acorus Calamus-Sweet Flag or Calamus or Vacha
- Andrographis paniculata-Bhunimba
- Berberis aristata-Tree Turmeric
- Cedrus Deodara-Himalayan Cedar bark, Devdaru
- Coriandrum sativum-Coriander seeds
- Curcuma Longa-Turmeric, Haldi
- Cinnamomum Camphora-Camphor (Kapur)
- Cyperus rotundus-Nut grass (root) or Mustak
- Embelia ribes-False black pepper (Vidang)
- Emblica officinalis-Indian gooseberry fruit (Amla)
- Piper Chaba Seeds-Java Long Pepper, Chavya
- Piper Chaba Fruit-Java Long pepper fruit, Gajapipali
- Piper Longum-Long pepper (Pippali)
- Piper Longum-Long Pepper root (Piplamool)
- Piper Nigrum-Black pepper (Kali Mirch)
- Plumbago zeylanica-Lead Wort (root), Chitraka
- Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi)-Giloy
- Terminalia Chebula-Chebulic Myrobalan, Haritaki
- Terminalia Bellirica-Belliric Myrobalan, Vibhitaki
- Zingiber?Officinale-Ginger, Shunti
- Baliospermum montanum-Dantimool
- Bambusa bambos-Bamboo manna, Banslochan
- Cinnamomum tamala-Patra
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum-Cinnamon
- Elettaria cardamomum-Cardamom seeds
- Operculina turpethum-Trivrit
- Commiphora mukul-Shuddha Guggulu
Dosage of Baidyanath Chandraprabha Bati
- Take 1-2 tablet twice a day or as directed by the Physician.
Precautions of Baidyanath Chandraprabha Bati
- keep away from reach of children.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- store in cool and dry place.
- keep the cap of the bottle closed tightly.
- keep the medicine in original package and container.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.