About Baidyanath Lohasav
The most common problem arising in females is anemia which results in weakness and exhaustion in them. Baidyanath Lohasav is an ayurvedic medicine for iron deficiency and anemia. It has haematinic (increases hemoglobin levels) and hematogenic activity (helps in formation of red blood cells) processed by fermentation method (Asav arishta base) so it gets absorbed more easily. Loha bhasma with other medicinal herbs helps to treat anemia and related problems.
Indications/Uses of Baidyanath Lohasav
- Used in Anaemia
- Liver chronic fever
- loss of appetite
- enlargement of spleen and expectorant.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Lohasav
- Ajowan Vidang
- Chitrak Mool
- Dhataki Puspa & Jaggery (Gud.)
Dosage of Baidyanath Lohasav
- Take 3 to 6 teaspoonful with equal quantity of water or as directed by the Physician.
Precautions of Baidyanath Lohasav
- keep away from reach of children.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- store in cool and dry place.
- keep the cap of the bottle closed tightly.
- keep the medicine in original package and container.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.