About Baidyanath Surakta
The blend of botanicals in Surakta Syrup helps to purify vitiated blood. Meaning it helps to remove the root cause of skin problems. Hence, the chance of recurrence becomes less. Helps reduce acne and pimples, ?improves natural radiance and glow and enhance skin complexion. Surakta can give your naturally fair and clear skin without using chemical bleach and fairness agents. Summer brings a lot of skin troubles including acne, sun burn, black patches, blemishes and dark circles. Surakta can help purify the blood and give your glowing healthy skin from within.
Indications/Uses of Baidyanath Surakta
- Acts As a Blood purifier
- Clears out acne and other blemishes, making the skin clearer
- Evens out the skin tone
- Lightens the complexion, giving you a fairer skin
- Helpful to Heal pigmentation, sunburns, tanning and dark circles
- Makes the skin healthy and radiant from within
- A quality Ayurvedic product, therefore free from any side effects
Ingredients of Baidyanath Surakta
- Anant mool [ sariwa]
- sodium benzoate ip
- caramel colour
- essence lemon
- propil parabon
- methyl parabon
- pawad beej [chakvad beej]
- bhringaraj sukha
- gulab phool
- giloya sukhi(guduchi)
- chirayata kadwa
- daru haldi
- paribhader [neem]
- gorakh mundi
- khadir sar [khair]
- kanchanar chhal
- sanaya patti
- harad badi [haritaki]
- rewa chini
- amaltash phalli
Dosage of Baidyanath Surakta
- Take 4 teaspoons twice a day or as directed by the Physician.
Precautions of Baidyanath Surakta
- keep away from reach of children.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- store in cool and dry place.
- keep the cap of the bottle closed tightly.
- keep the medicine in original package and container.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.