About Rajmrigank Ras (Swarna Yukta)
Raja Mrigank Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder formIt is used in the treatment of tuberculosis, emaciation, chronic respiratory diseases etc This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. It is derived from powerful herbs and minerals such as Purified sulfur, Swarna Bhasma, Rajat Bhasma, Lauh Bhama, Prawal Bhasma, Naga Bhasma, and Abhrak Bhasma. It is used to deal with the diseases linked to Vata, Pitta and Kapha Dosha. It works by balancing Tridosha. Fever caused by any diseases can be effectively treated with Raja Mrigank Ras. You can treat fever associated with typhoid, viral infection, and tuberculosis. It can also prove to be beneficial in treating various respiratory infections and breathing disorders. One can efficiently use Raja Mrigank Ras for the better management of Asthma. Raja Mrigank Ras is also used to deal with bronchitis, chest congestion, breathing difficulties, and wheezing. Various stomach issues such as abdominal colic, bloating, indigestion, constipation, abdominal distension, and heartburn are the common diseases which can be treated with the help of Raja Mrigank Ras.
Ingredients of ?Rajmrigank Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Shuddha Parada ? Purified and processed Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka ? Purified and processed Sulphur
- Swarna Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Gold
- Rajata Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Siver
- Kharpara Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Zinc Sulphide
- Vaikranta Bhasma ? Bhasma (calx) of Tourmaline
- Loha Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Iron
- Vanga Bhasma ? Bhasma of Tin
- Naga Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Lead
- Heeraka Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Diamond
- Pravala Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Coral
- Vimala Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Iron Pyrite
- Manikya Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Ruby
- Garutmata Bhasma ? Panna Bhasma
- Tapya Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Realgar
- Mukta Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl
- Pushparaga Bhasma
- Shankha Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Conch shell
- Vaidurya Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Cat?s eye
- Tamra Bhasma ? Bhasma (calx) of Copper
- Shukti Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Conch Pearl Oyster
- Shuddha Haratala ? Purified Orpiment (Arsenis tri sulphide)
- Abhraka Bhasma ? Bhasma (calx) of Mica
- Shuddha Hingula ? Purified Cinnabar ? Ore of Mercury
- Manashila ? Purified Realgar ? Arsenic Di Sulphide
- Gomeda Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Zircon
- Nila Bhasma
Indications of Rajmrigank Ras (Swarna Yukta)
It is used in the treatment of pthisis, tuberculosis, emaciation, chronic bronchitis.
Dosage of Rajmrigank Ras (Swarna Yukta)
25o mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctorIt is traditionally administered along with 10 long pepper fruit and honey, pepper, ghee.
Precautions of Rajmrigank Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Arsenic as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.