About Ras Pipari Ras
Ras Pipari is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is indicated in treatment of various diseases in kids. The Anupan (fluid vehicle or drink with medicine) for this medicine is honey and ginger juice. In case of loose motion, this medicine should be given with jaiphal (grind jaiphal on stone with water). It is a strong anti-emetic and analgesic. The medicine improves vata and kapha in the body.
Key Ingredients of Ras Pipari Ras
- Parada ?? Purified and processed Mercury
- Gandhaka ? Purified and processed Sulphur
- Trikatu ? Pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Karkata shrungi ? Pistacia chinensis
- Ativisha ? Aconitum heterophyllum
- Musta ? Cyperus rotundus
- Mocharasa ? Bombax malabaricum
- Jatiphala, jatipatra ? Leaves and fruit of nutmeg ? Myrisitca fragrans
- Tankana ? Borax ? processed
- Pippali ? Long pepper
- Svarna Bhasma ? Gold Bhasma
- Mukta Bhasma ? Bhasma of Pearl
- Darada ? Purified Cinnabar (An ore of Mercury and suphur)
- Maricha ? Pepper ? Piper nigrum
- Kharpara ? Rasaka
- The above combination is ground with lemon juice.
- Vyosha ? Trikatu ? Pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Tamra bhasma ? Copper bhasma
- Ayas Bhasma ? Iron calx ? Loha Bhasma
Indications of Ras Pipari Ras
- Various paediatric diseases
- Cold and cough, Zukam
- Fever, Weakness
- Nausea, vomiting
- Diarrhoea, dysentery
- Teething problems
Dosage of ?Ras Pipari Ras
1 ? 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey.
Precautions of Ras Pipari Ras
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Overdosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.