About Shilajitwadi Lauha
Shilajitwadi Lauh is a herbomineral metallic Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It contains trikatu, Mulethi, Shilajita, and metallic Bhasma (Makshik and lauh). This medicine is referenced from Bhaishajyaratnavali, Rajayakshmrogadhikara. Rajyakshama is Ayurvedic term for tuberculosis.This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
- It is alterative and diuretic.
- It contains Lauha Bhasma (Iron calcined) so it is also useful in treating anemia.
- It is beneficial in urinary troubles.
- It has aphrodisiac properties.
- It shows beneficial effects in bleeding disorders.
- Bleeding Disorders.
- Chronic Fever.
- Blood Loss.
- 125 ? 250 mg in the morning and evening, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is given along with honey.
How long to use
It is administered for a period of 1 month.
- Self medication with this medicine is not advised.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It may not be suitable for children, pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.