About Tapyadi Loha No 1 (Blister)
Tapyadi Loha Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in treating liver conditions such as Jaundice and Anemia. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Balances Vata ?Pitta and Kapha.
250 ? 500 mg tablets ? 1 ? 2 tablets, once or twice daily, before or after food, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- In high doses, it may cause or worsen gastritis.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.