About Baidyanath Triphala Ghrita
Triphala Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form.This medicine has ghee as its base. It is used for preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine, used mainly for eye diseases.Triphala Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form.This medicine has ghee as its base. It is used for preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine, used mainly for eye diseases. Triphala refers to group of three fruits ? Haritaki, Vibhitaki and Amla.The Triphala is the main ingredient in this medicine.
Benefits of Baidyanath Triphala Ghrita
It is widely used as medicine and also in preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of tumors, early stage of cataract, Erysipelas, Excessive discharge in women, eye pain with itching and discharge, cough, oedema, hair fall, intermittent fever, pterygium and such other eye and eye lid related diseases. Useful in constipation, IBS ? C and low digestion strength.
Therapeutic Uses of Baidyanath Triphala Ghrita
- Indicated in diseases of eyes.
- Useful in conjunctivitis and other eye troubles.
Effect of Baidyanath Triphala Ghrita
- Calms Pitta and Vata.
- As medicine ? quarter to half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- For Panchakarma preparation ? Snehana procedure, the dose depends on the disease status and the judgement of Ayurvedic doctor.
- It may be taken itself or mixed with Triphala choornam.
- Triphala ghrita is also used externally in an eye procedure called as Tarpana.
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and high BP should exercise precaution.
- In very high dose, it may cause diarrhoea and indigestion.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.