About Vang bhas
Vang (Vanga) Bhasma (also called Bang Bhasma) is prepared from Tin Metal with calcination process including SHODHANA, MARDANA and MARNA. These processes make Tin Metal micro fine and make usable for medicinal purposes. However, Vanga Bhasma should be well prepared because Raw Bang Bhasma may have side effects of Tin Metal Intake. ?The well-processed Vanga Bhasma should only be used for therapeutic purposes. Vanga Bhasma is beneficial in diseases of male and female reproductive system. Its effects appear on uterus, ovaries, testes and genitals. Bang Bhasma is highly beneficial in adrenal gland diseases especially adrenal fatigue or adrenal insufficiency.
Ingredients (Composition) of Vang bhas
Shuddha Vanga (Bang) or Purified Tin Metal is the main ingredient of the Vanga Bhasma. It is also processed with several herbs and preparation method may be different according to the different classical texts.
?Indications of Bang Bhasma
Bang Bhasma is beneficial in following health conditions
- Urinary Disorders
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Bad Smell From The Mouth
- menses disorder
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Excessive Uterine Bleeding
- Frequent urination
Dosage of Vang bhas
125 ? 250 mg once or twice a day It is traditionally administered along with Guduchi kashaya (Tinospora decoction), Guduchi Satva, Honey, Ghee, Turmeric.
Precautions of Vang bhas
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over-dosage may cause severe side effects and gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.