About Baidyanath Virechni Tablet
Baidyanath Virechni Tablet is a classical ayurvedic medicine beneficial in a variety of disease relating to respiratory system, digestive system and immune system. Most commonly, it is used as base for several remedies beneficial in respiratory diseases. The main function of Virechni Tablet is restoration of natural functions of respiratory, digestive, immune and several other systems of the body. The main action appears in respiratory troubles. It can work alone in management of cough, chronic fevers and debility after chronic diseases.
Medicinal Properties of Baidyanath Virechni Tablet
- Antimicrobial ? Antibacterial
- Appetizer and Digestive Stimulant
- Mild Antiviral
Indications of Baidyanath Virechni Tablet
- Chronic bronchitis
- Delayed Milestones
- Lack Of Physical Strength
- Chronic Gastritis
- Duodenal ulcer
- Peptic ulcer
- Mouth ulcer
- Ulcerative colitis
- Loss of appetite
Ingredients of Baidyanath Virechni Tablet
- Shodhit Jaiphal
- Tankad Bhasma.
- Piper Longum ? Long Pepper (Pippali)
- Elettaria Cardamomum ? Green Cardamom (Elaichi)
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum ? Cinnamon ? Dalchini
Dosage of Baidyanath Virechni Tablet
- Take one to two tablets with warm water after a very light meal
Precautions of Baidyanath Virechni Tablet
- Virechni Tablet is LIKELY SAFE ?to most people in the dosage described above.
- There are no side effects observed with the use of Virechni Tablet.
- It is generally one of most safe ayurvedic medicines.
- Virechni Tablet is also LIKELY SAFE for pregnant women and lactating mothers when used under the supervision of ayurvedic physician.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.