About Bakson Belladonna Cream
It is useful in boils, abscesses and carbuncles. Belladonna Ointment is useful in boils, abscesses and carbuncles, erysipelatous (infection of skin marked by shiny red swelling), inflammation with swelling of the surrounding area with pain, redness, heat and dryness of skin, burning, swelling from insect stings
Indications of Bakson Belladonna Cream
- Belladonna Cream reduces the erysipelatous inflammation with swelling of the surrounding area,
- Pain, redness, heat and dryness of skin, burning, swelling from insect stings is relieved with help of Bakson Belladonna Cream.
- Indicated for Heat, redness, throbbing and burning, dryness
Ingredients of Bakson Belladonna Cream
- Belladonna:?Indicated in Dry and hot skin; sensitive; in burns scarlet, smooth. Eruption like scarlatina, suddenly spreading. Erythema; pustules on face. Acne rosacea. Suppurative wounds. Indurations after inflammation. Erysipelas.
How to UseBakson Belladonna Cream
- Apply externally twice daily to properly cleaned and dried affected portion.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.