Bakson Kalmegh Aid
A combination of Homeopathy medicine for a complete Liver tonic
Indications of Bakson Kalmegh Aid
- For Sluggish Liver or Liver malfunctioning.
- Medicine of choice for Hepatitis, Hypertrophy of liver & Jaundice.
- Associated symptoms of dyspepsia, loss of appetite and pain in abdomen.
- Catarrhal conditions of liver.
- Jaundice, Sluggish liver.
- Loss of appetite & indigestion
Action of Ingredients in Bakson Kalmegh Aid
Kalmegh Q:?It helps to support and strengthen the liver. It has been proved to be hepatoprotective drug. Carica pap. 2x:?Useful for liver ailments with fullness of abdomen as if it would burst due to flatulence, uneasy feeling in abdomen. Abdomen distended after taking meals with burning sensation in throat, sour eructation. Spasmodic pain in abdomen with loose, watery, yellowish stool with general weakness, amel. Myrica ceri. Q:?Liver affections with heart complaints; with Urticaria, with Jaundice. Chelidonium maj. Q:?Jaundice. Bilious complaints during gestation. Constant pain under the inner, inferior angle of right scapula. Entire skin greyish yellowish with hepatic complaints. Stools clay coloured, yellow, hard, round, like a ball, like sheep’s dung, with itching of the anus. Chionanthus vir. Q:??Hepatic derangements, jaundice, enlarged liver with gall stones.
Directions of dosage of Bakson Kalmegh Aid
- Infants: 5-8 drops twice daily.
- Child (below 8 yrs.): Half teaspoon twice daily.
- Child (8 yrs.& above): One teaspoon twice daily
- Adults : One teaspoon thrice daily.
Precautions while taking Bakson Kalmegh Aid
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use. Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.