Bakson Tone Aid Plus Syrup
It is a General Tonic & An Appetizer
Indication of Bakson Tone Aid Plus Syrup
- General Debility, weakness during and after convalescence (recovery from any chronic disease)
- Loss of appetite, Restore physical and mental well being by replenishing deficiency of vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
- For anxiety states, nervousness, stress situations especially for people overworked and overstretched in today’s mad rat race for survival.
- Persons with general debility, weakness, emaciation, loss of appetite, poor stunted or retarded growth.
- Sleeplessness, tiredness from worry, tensions and overwork. For people with sexual debility, premature ejaculation and neurasthenia.
- In convalescent stages of fever, following viral illness or following weakness in acute or chronic diarrhoeal states. Pregnant women and lactating mothers.
Other Indications of Bakson Tone Aid Plus Syrup
- Debility, weakness from exhausting discharges, from loss of vital fluids, Slow digestion, hungry without appetite complaints are relived with help of Bakson Tone Aid Plus Syrup.
- Bakson Tone Aid Plus Syrup Restores vitality in those suffering from overwork or nervous exhaustion; counters debility that accompanies long-term stress and because of the high iron content, it is also useful for anemia and related weakness.
Dosage of Bakson Tone Aid Plus Syrup
1-2 teaspoons diluted in half a cup of water, 3 times daily.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.