- IMMUNITY BUILDER: One of the best superfoods known to mankind is Amla. It contains high levels of antioxidants and 30x more Vitamin C than that of an orange. Compounds like tannins in Amla help fight free radicals, keeping the immunity system strong. The bioactive compounds in Amla are potent antimicrobial agents that help counter antigens like bacteria, virus and allergens. This Vitamin C rich food is also anti-inflammatory in nature and helps keep mild inflammations in check.
- STRENGTHENS HAIR, BOOSTS DIGESTION: Amla promotes collagen production which stimulates hair follicles, promoting hair growth in the process. The iron in Amla helps strengthen the roots, wards off premature greying, and also helps keep the hair silky and lustrous. Being alkaline in nature, Amla is great for the gut health. It facilitates bowel movement and promotes digestion. It also detoxifies the body especially the liver, helping keep our system under check.
- PRATAPGARH AMLAS IN A BOTTLE: Kapiva sources its Amlas from the heartland of Amlas – Pratapgarh, UP which has all the ideal conditions for the growth of the fruit – slightly alkaline soil and a tropical climate. These Amlas that are small in size with less water content and more nutrient concentration. We handpick these, wash them thoroughly and then cold-press them for juice extraction to retain its maximum nutrition. Essentially, we bring exactly what Nature has to offer – packed in a bottle.
- UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY AND NO ADDED SUGAR: Kapiva doesn’t compromise in its quality. We use only small, wild Amlas, right from India’s heartland and make this organic juice by using the cold-pressed technology. Kapiva Amla juice has zero added sugar or any taste enhancers. This Ayurvedic juice is made in GMP, FSSAI-approved facility, and is made from organically sourced, natural ingredients.
- NATURAL SOURCE OF VITAMIN C: This amla juice contains no sugar, no artificial flavours, no added colours and chemicals. Our Amla juice is GMP certified and is totally plant-based hence vegan and also keto friendly. We have packed the most nutritious Amlas for you in this bottle along with the colour and nutrition, just the way nature intended! Mix 30ml of Amla Juice in 30ml water and consume it twice a day before meals. You can add honey/salt to enhance the taste.
Kapiva Wild Amla Juice 1L | Suitable for healthy Hair & Skin | Detox juice for weight loss | Natural Source of Vitamin C | Organic & Natural Juice Made With Cold Pressed Amla from Pratapgarh | No Added Sugar
- Natural Source of Vitamin C -The vitamin C-rich amla is the key ingredient of the juice. Compounds like tannins present in the herb make it a natural immune booster and an antidote for clear digestion. Organic Amla juices are an easy and more convenient source of vitamin C than amla powder that require dissolving in water
- Cold Pressed Amlas – Our wild amlas are sourced from the alkaline soils of Pratapgarh, UP. Wild amlas are smaller in size with less water content and more nutrient concentration. We cold-press them for juice extraction to retain the maximum nutrition. Since no chemical processes are involved, you only get the most natural and healthy amla juice
There are no reviews yet.
Vendor InformationVendor: Health Daughter
Rating: 4.60 rating from 67 reviews