About Neurobion Forte Tablet
Neurobion Forte Tablets are used for the management of Vitamin B deficiencies in the body.B vitamins are water-soluble meaning that an excess of these vitamins get excreted from the body through urine and the body is not able to store them, therefore these kind of vitamins are needed in the right quantity everyday. The deficiency of B vitamins in the body can put you at risk of lack of red blood cells, weakness (or fatigue), tingling sensation in limbs, headache, memory problems and many other ailments.
Ingredients of Neurobion Forte Tablet
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
Uses/health benefits of Neurobion Forte Tablet
- Helps manage vitamin B-complex deficiency and keeps the level of these vitamins well-balanced
- Assists in maintaining the overall health of bones, joints, and cartilage, making it useful in easing bodily pains
- Aids in reducing nerve pain
- Can act as a mood uplifter
- Helps in maintaining the levels of all essential nutrients in the body
Possible Side-Effects of Neurobion Forte Tablet
These tablets are usually safe and don?t cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor’s recommendation. However, when taken in a higher dose it may cause certain side effects such as:
- Excessive urination
- Nerve damage
- Loss of control of body movements
Some of these symptoms improve gradually upon discontinuation of the tablet.
Dosage/How to Use Neurobion Forte Tablet
- Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare professional
- Neurobion forte can be taken along with paracetamol if required
- This medicine is to be taken by mouth. Check the label for directions before taking it. Take it with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Do not take it more often than directed.
Precautions to be taken while using Neurobion Forte Tablet
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Store in a cool and dark place (below 25?C)
- Protect from moisture
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.