Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. is a company that develops and sells dietary supplements, paving the way for a healthy, active life. Mark R. Hughes founded the company in 1980 in the Cayman Islands. Currently, the corporate headquarters of Herbalife is located in Los Angeles, California.
After four decades in the business of offering better healthcare solutions, Herbalife now has a chain network extending to 94 countries. It has been in operation in this country for more than 15 years and operates through a network of approximately 4.5 million independent distributors and members.
Herbalife offers top-quality care health and nutrition products that aid in weight management, target nutrition and sports nutrition.
Herbalife Nutrition Afreshassists you to make the healthy journey, tailored according to your needs.
Key Ingredients Afresh Energy Drink Mix
- Tea Powder (orange pekoe extract and green tea extract),
- Bulking Agent (maltodextrin)
- Sweetener (fructose)
- Caffeine Powder (sourced from coffee bean powder)
- Ginger Extract
Key Benefits Afresh Energy Drink Mix
Here are some Afresh Energy Drink benefitsthat you should know:
- It is gluten-free, so if you are gluten-intolerant, you can still have it.
- It is sugar-free, so it is safe for diabetics and you won’t be pumping the extra calories. Your glucose levels also won’t alleviate, so don’t be tense about anything while you drink this beverage.
- Since it doesn’t have sugar and has tea, it helps in losing weight quickly.
- It is easy to use. You just have to pour the mixture into boiling water and voila, your beverage is ready! You can also consume it with cold water (as a cold beverage) if you want to.
- Herbalife Afresh benefits by improving your metabolism because it is loaded with antioxidants that help in burning fat.
- ThisAfresh Energy Drinkfrom Herbalife helps rejuvenate the mind and body by increasing the energy level.
- Ginger packs in a punch and also provides great taste and saves you from getting a cold. Ginger is also known to aid digestion by helping in the metabolic process and increasing the secretion of the digestive enzymes.
- This is an entirely vegetarian product, so anybody can have it.
How to Use Afresh Energy Drink
You need to mix 1g ofAfreshpowder with 160 ml of hot or cold water to prepare this refreshing drink. If you are looking for a substitute for tea/coffee this beverage is perfect. Feel free to enjoy it because it contains the necessary amount of caffeine that the human body needs daily.
Users ofAfresh Energy Drinkshould not take more than 3 servings (around 500 ml) of the beverage per day.
Safety Information On Afresh Energy Drink
Since it contains caffeine, it is not suggested for three types of people pregnant, children or lactating women. People who are sensitive to caffeine should also avoid consuming the beverage. This product has not been made to treat, cure or prevent any disease, so it is not intended to be consumed for medicinal use. The sole purpose of making this beverage is to help you substitute your tea/coffee withHerbalife Afresh.
A word of caution – You should not consume more than three servings of Afreshdaily. The beverage consumption amount should not exceed more than 500 ml in quantity per day. This is because it contains a high amount of caffeine, around 40 mg/160 ml.
Why Choose Afresh Energy Drink?
Afresh Energy DrinkMix helps you to feel energetic and alert. It can be enjoyed as a refreshing beverage at all times during the day. Moreover, this drink can help to lower your hunger cravings as well. Since it is low in fat and sugar, it is considered one of the healthiest energy drinks.
Afresh Energy Drink mixacts as a positive agent in the dieting regimen of people who intend to build lean muscle. It is also a great weight loss supplement as well.