To relieve the symptoms of cystitis and related pain and frequent urination.
Composition of Enuroplant
100 g contain Plantago major Q 20.0 Equisetum arv. Q 20.0 Belladonna 3x 10.0 Pulsatilla 3x 10.0 Excipients Q.S. to 100.0 Alcohol 52.0% v/v
Dosage/Direction for use of Enuroplant
- Adults: 10-20 drops three times a day.
- Children and infants: 5 to 10 drops three times a day.
Action of composition used in Enuroplant
- Plantago major:?Acts on nocturnal enuresis and profuse flow of urine.
- Equisetum arvense:?Principal action on the urinary bladder. A remedy for enuresis, dysuria, frequent urging with pain at the close of urination.
- Belladonna:?Useful in urinary retention, Scanty urine with tenesmus and incontinence.
- Pulsatilla:?Effective in Involuntary micturition at night. Spasmodic pain in bladder after urine.