About Essentia Aurea
For chronic myasthenia of the heart, dysfunctions of the circulation & cardiac dyspnoea.
Indications of Essentia Aurea
- Heart related disorders
- Co-Rx with medicines/ hypertension
- Stress & Fatigue
Composition of Essentia Aurea
100 g contain Crataegus oxy. Q 40.0 Aur. mur. 4x 10.0 Convallaria maj. 10.0 lgnatia a. 4 x 10.0 Amica m. Q 0.5 Excipients Q.S. to 100.0
Dosage/Direction for use of Essentia Aurea
- 10 to 20 drops three or four times a day in some water.
Action of composition used in Essentia Aurea
- Cratageus oxycantha:?Acts on heart muscle as a heart tonic.
- Aurum muriaticum:?Indicated for cardiac symptoms of varied nature, arteriosclerosis, valvular lesions and hypertension. Also acts on palpitation and tachyarrythmia.
- Convallaria majalis:?Increases heart’s action and renders it more regular. Indicated for dyspnoea, dropsy, orthopnoea, angina pectoris and tachyarrhythmia. It also acts on palpitation.
- lgnatia amara:?Helps overcome grief and worry, indicated for depression, nervousness, trembling, sleep disorders, constrictive feeling in throat and chest.
- Amica Montana:?Indicated for cardiac dropsy with dyspnea, angina pectoris, feeble and irregular pulse, cardiac asthma.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.