About Carduus Marianus Pentarkan
For fatty degeneration of the liver and as a supportive therapy in serious liver diseases
- Recommended for enlarged liver or liver function deterioration due to alcohol Indicated for chronic diseases of liver (hepatopathy) and their concomitant symptoms
- Removes congestion of the portal vein
- Carduus is known to relieve dyspepsia, acidity, heartburn and gastralgia
Composition of Carduus Marianus Pentarkan
Acidum hydrofluoricum 5x 25 mg:?Soreness over liver, Heaviness and weight in stomach Aurum muriaticum natronatum 4x 25 mg:?Pressure in right hypochondriac region with heaviness. Carduus marianus Q 75 mg:?This remedy establishes a healthy flow of bile, the action of this drug is centered in the liver, and portal system, causing soreness, pain, jaundice. Quassia amara Q 25 mg:??Pain in right intercostal muscles above the liver. Pressure and stitches in liver, Excipients Q.S. to make 250 mg
Direction of use of Carduus Marianus Pentarkan
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Carduus marianus Pentarkan (WSI) should be taken as follows:
- For acute complaints, 1 tablet should be taken at hourly intervals until an improvement occurs, up to a maximum of 12 times a day. For subsequent medication, 1 tablet should be taken 3 times a day
- Children should be given half of the adult dose
Note: Please note that this product is not indicated in cases of acute intoxication. Side effects: No side effects of Carduus marianus Pentarkan ?(WSI) are known. Contra-indications: Do not use this product during pregnancy. Interactions: No interactions between Carduus marianus Pentarkan ?(WSI) and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.