For trouble-free teething
- Controls inflammation of the gums
- Relieves throbbing pain in the teeth and gum
- Takes care of associated diarrhoea, colic and flatulence
- Controls restlessness and irritability
Composition of Chamodent
Belladonna 16x 15 mg:?Shooting pains with swelling of cheek, Bleeding gums with Toothache after eating. Chamomilla 6x 15 mg:?Toothache, if anything warm is taken, salivation increased at night time. Ferrum phosphoricum 6x 15 mg:??Teeth complaints with rise of body temperature. Hepar sulphur 12x 15 mg:?Looseness of teeth with tenderness of gums, easily bleeding gums. Pulsatilla nigricans 6x 15 mg:?Sensation as if teeth are loose, gums are senitive and aggravated pains after drinking ?anything warm. Excipient Q.S.
Direction of use of Chamodent
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, During the teething problems, give 2-3 tablets 3-4 times a day
- In very acute cases, 3 tablets every hour can be given which should be lowered when the symptoms diminish to the initial dosage
Side effects: No side effects of Chamodent are known. Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Chamodent are known. Interactions: No interactions between Chamodent and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.