About Senega Pentarkan
Effective in chronic bronchitis with persistent cough
- Controls rattling in the chest with feeling of tightness and soreness
- Useful in ‘winter cough’ with congestion in the chest
- Indicated for chronic bronchial and pulmonary conditions where cough is loud and hollow with mucopurulent expectoration
Composition of Senega Pentarkan
Senega Q 125 mg:?Cough with rattling, wheezing and difficult breathing. Great accumulation of mucus. Cough ends in a sneeze. Bursting pain in the back on coughing. Antimonium sulphuratum aurantiacum 3x 25 mg:?A remarkable remedy for many forms of chronic nasal and bronchial catarrh. Dry hard cough Hepar sulphur 3x 25 mg:?Anxious, wheezing, rattling, short, deep breathing, threatens suffocation. Sensation of splinter in throat, stitches in throat extending to ear when swallowing. Naphthalinum 3x 25 mg:?Violent Paroxysmal Coughs, compels patient to hold the head, Incessant cough. Stannum Iodatum 3x 25 mg:?Weakness in chest with oppression. Shortness of breath. Lactose Q.S.
Direction of use of Senega Pentarkan
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Senega Pentarkan ?(WSI) should be taken as follows:
- 1 tablet should be taken 3 times a day.
- Children between 6-12 years of age should be given half of the adult dose.
Note: For patients suffering from thyroid disease, in particular, please note that this product contains an iodine compound. Side effects: No side effects of Senega Pentarkan ?(WSI) are known. Contra-indications: This product should not be used in children under 6 years of age. Interactions: No interactions between Senega Pentarkan ?(WSI) and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.