About Willmar Topi Thuja Cream
Effectively helps to treat warts
- Excrescences (Abnormal outgrowths)
- Condylomata (Viral warts including genital warts)
Warts are small, self-limited tumors caused by one of over 100 types of human papilloma viruses . Warts are raised bumps on your skin. Warts are usually painless. But a wart that grows in a spot where you put pressure, such as on a finger or on the bottom of the foot, can be painful. A wart is a skin growth. ?Tiny blood vessels grow into the core of the wart to supply it with blood.
Indications of Willmar Topi Thuja Cream
- Removes warts
- Warts fleshy, large, smooth on face or back of hands and fingers
- Thick, hard, dry, rough skin. Thickening and induration of skin
- Emaciated, shrivelled, lies in folds, blotchy, boils, eczema
- Warts on the anus, thumb, sides of the fingers and left index finger. Warts on the genitals and anal surface.
Ingredients of Willmar Topi Thuja Cream
- Thuja occidenatlis– ?Useful in Moist mucous tubercles. Bleeding fungal growths. Formation of wart upon mucous and cutaneous surfaces-fig-warts ?Has a specific antibacterial action. ?Variola, aborts the pustule. Freckles and blotches. Dry skin, with brown spots. Eruptions only on covered parts; worse after scratching. Very sensitive to touch. Brown spots on hands and arms.
How to use Willmar Topi Thuja Cream
- Apply Willmar Topi Thuja Cream externally twice daily on clean and dried affected area.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.